Sunday, June 25, 2017

Let the time find you...

Girl and Jewelry - Watercolors on Paper

How do you find time? is a very common question I face from all who see my Art works.

I am not a professional Artist. I am only passionate...still hesitate a lot to use the word Artist as I am only a hobbyist. I am no different than (m)any. I do have full-time professional work and double-full-time family work. Still, every weekend I try my best to spend sometime with my Arts. Like all, I also don't find time for it. But I can say, I just tuned my life for it so that I don't need to find time for it, Time finds me instead.

Life can only become busy, year after year. It never slows down anyway. That is how we built life. If we don't let the Time find us, we never find Time either. All you have to do is: Let the time find you!

In this modern age, the phrase, I don't have time means, It's not my priority. Simply Make 30 hours out of 24 hours and then you will definitely have time for yourself ;)

This is a simple watercolor painting, outlined gently with ink & pen and colored with brush.
Happy Painting!

Details
Title: Girl & Jewelry
Mediums: Watercolors on Paper
Tools: Watercolors from my Palette
Inspiration: Practice & Passion for Arts...
Size: 9" x 12" (22.9 cm x 30.5 cm)
Surface: Artist's Loft 140 lb / 300 g/m2 Acid Free, Cold Press watercolor paper

No comments:

Post a Comment