Sunday, April 16, 2017

No words to express my joy...

A sketch with Ink Pen and Watercolors
After a good weekend of an Art exhibition, and having so much of Art energy flowing inside my heart, what should I do when I come home and nobody is there to share my joy? I pick up my brush and just Paint.

In joy, do more Painting...that's the way to celebrate with Art.
Keep Painting and keep the inner energy flowing, don't let it dry or die!

"If you could say it in words, there would be no reason to paint"
- Edward Hopper, painter (1882 - 1967)

Details
Mediums: Ink Pen and Watercolors on Paper
Tools: Sakura Pigma Micron Pen 005 & 03, Watercolors from my Palette
Inspiration: Self Motivation and Passion for Arts, సాధన...
Size: 8 1/2" x 11" (21.5 cm x 28 cm)
Surface: Acid free Paper

No comments:

Post a Comment