Saturday, March 26, 2016

An Art is not a lifeless piece of colors...

Gateway Arch, St. Louis

This Day That Age...

It was 28 years ago today I did this small Painting of Gateway Arch, St. Louis. At that time, I didn't even know where on the earth this Monument was. But, it was an amazing feeling when I went to St. Louis and spent a full-day on a weekend at the monument in the year 2003, almost 15 years after I did this Painting.

Today, when I look back 28 years from now, it takes me into my small but wonderful world of that student-life, filled completely with nothing but just Books, Friends and Love of Art.

"An Art is not a lifeless piece of colors. It has life and tells it's own story even to the Artist who created it. As the time goes by, the story it tells is filled with some of the finest moments of an Artist's Life."

This was done based on a photograph published in a local Telugu News Paper.

Details
Reference: Picture published in a Telugu News Paper
Mediums: Indian Ink and Poster Colors on Paper
Surface: Paper
Size: 8" x 6" (20 cm x 15 cm)

No comments:

Post a Comment