Thursday, December 31, 2015

Good Bye - 2015...

The Journey - 2015
As the year 2015 comes to a close in just few hours, I thought I would end this year with a fast sketch. Once again, my picture-collection-treasure-box became the source of inspiration for my last Art work of this year.

This year also has been a wonderful Art Journey year for me. To depict this journey, I chose to do a sketch of this train going through beautiful mountains. Like a train journey takes us through many stations, life journey takes us through many years in life-time. Each year comes in bringing new hopes, new surprises and leaves us with many memories. As the life journey goes on, we keep collecting memories from each year and cherish those in coming years.

In any journey, we come across new people. We make friends of some. Some, just come and go. I met many wonderful people along this year's Art Journey. Everyone who looks at my Art and expresses their opinion by saying something, takes part in this journey. Some leave me with many Artful memories. I always look back into my past to cherish every such fine moment.

2015 is an exceptional year for me and my Art. With my heart heavily filled with memories, I have to say "Good Bye" now to 2015.

Like many years, I always remember this year!
Good Bye 2015!
Happy painting!

My last Art before saying "Good Bye - 2015"
Details
Inspiration: Random Picture from my Collection
Mediums: Ballpoint Pen and Watercolors on Paper
Surface: Utrecht Smooth Surface Acid Free Paper
Size: 11" x 14" (28 cm x 35.5 cm)

No comments:

Post a Comment