Friday, January 9, 2015

Cruising into another New Year of my Art World...

Regal Princess Cruise Ship from Princess Cays Island, Bahamas
Regal Princess Cruise Ship from St. Thomas Island, US Virgin Islands

I thought the last painting I did was my last one for last year, 2014. But my cruising of painting for last year didn't pause there. It continued even on the Cruise Ship that we went on for our vacation right after the Christmas.

I am glad that I took my Watercolor Painting Kit with me and found an hour or so on two days to do two quick paintings of the Regal Princess Cruise Ship based on the pictures that I took from Princess Cays, Bahamas and Saint Thoma, US Virgin Islands.

It was a memorable and fantastic experience sitting in a private balcony on the Cruise Ship and painting as the Ship was cruising in the marine blue waters on the ocean.

Happy Painting & Happy New Year!

Details
Title: Regal Princess Cruise Ship
Size: 14" x 11" (35 cm x 28 cm)
Source: My own Photographs I took from Princess Cays and St. Thomas Islands

Toolkit
Surface: Canson Watercolor Paper, 140 lb Cold Press
Paints: Cool and warm colors from my Palette
Brushes: Da Vinci Kolinsky Round Size 1, 5 and 8

No comments:

Post a Comment