Sunday, November 16, 2014

Saraswati 2- The Hindu Goddess of Art & Knowledge...

Saraswati - The Goddess of Art & Knowledge
With all the respect for Art & Knowledge, my series of Hindu Gods & Goddesses continues with this second painting of Saraswati - The Goddess of Art & Knowledge. Here is my first one.

This is the very first time I tried Arches Art Board. I am very happy with my efforts and the outcome of this particular painting. Of course, my dream painting of the Goddess of Art is yet to come...

Happy Painting ;)

Materials 

Title: Saraswati - The Hindu Goddess of Art & Knowledge...
Mediums: Watercolors
Surface: Arches Watercolor Art Board
Size: 16" x 20" (40 cm x 50 cm)
Paints: Holbein Artist Watercolor (HWC) Yellow ochre, Winsor & Newton Quinacridone Gold, Burnt Sienna, Cadmium Red, Ultramarine Violet, Opera Rose, Ultramarine Blue, Cobalt Turquoise Light, Permanent Sap Green, Cadmium Lemon and Neutral Tint
Brushes: Da Vinci Kolinsky Round Size 1, 3, 5 and 8

No comments:

Post a Comment