Saturday, November 1, 2014

On any given Saturday morning....

Girl Reading
Somedays, we feel like doing something, but we don't know what to do and do not want the day go by doing nothing. I was blank this morning on what Painting to start. Couldn't get my mind setup to do anything in particular.

On any given Saturday mornings like this, I turn to my "paper-clip-collection" and pick something that appeals me to work on.

Today's pick is this "Girl Reading a Book". It was a very quick painting and every Painting teaches me something.

Happy Painting ;)

Materials 

Title: Girl reading a book
Mediums: Watercolors
Surface:  Bienfang Watercolor Paper, 140 lb
Size: 9" x 12" (23 cm x 31 cm)
Paints: Winsor & Newton Vandyke Brown, Quinacridone Gold, Cadmium Lemon, Hookers Green Cobalt Blue, Ultramerine Violet and Neutral Tint
Brushes: Da Vinci Kolinsky Round Size 1, 3 and 5

No comments:

Post a Comment