Sunday, May 25, 2014

The Jewelry of my Palette...

My Set of Winsor and Newton professional watercolors
After trying different Manufacturer's and various qualities of Watercolors, I started to fall in Love with Winsor & Newton Professional watercolors. The transparency is great. The colors are available in many shades. Professional Artists say that just the primary colors- Red, Blue and Yellow are enough. That is so true and any color shade is possible with these 3 primary colors. But it is good to have other shades added to the set.

I will add few more shades of Winsor & Newton Professional Watercolors to my set and I think with that I will be all set for many years of happy painting.

I also have tried and experienced different Manufacturer's and various types of Watercolor paper. I think I started to develop my own taste for the paper too.

Happy Painting ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment