Thursday, February 14, 2013

Occasion(al) sketches...

Occasionally, I do sketches of historical places. Historical places always strike the inspiration in Artist. Long back, I did Statue of Liberty and St. Louis Gateway Arch. I also tried Big Ben, Thames River and Piccadilly Circus in London. Taj Mahal is still in my To-Do list. Though I always wanted to do Eiffel Tower in Paris, the most romantic city in the world, it's just a coincidence that I happened to do it finally today, on this occasion of Valentine's Day.

Happy Valentine's Day!!

Media: Pen (Uni-ball Deluxe Micro Pen), Ink and Watercolors on paper (8" x 6")

Eiffel Tower, Paris


Telugu Version

అరుదుగా అపుడప్పుడూ చారిత్రాత్మక ప్రదేశాల స్కెచెస్ కూడా కొన్ని వేశాను. చారిత్రాత్మక ప్రదేశాలు ఎప్పుడూ ఆర్టిస్ట్ కి స్ఫూర్తిని ఇస్తాయి. చాలాకాలం క్రిందట న్యూయార్క్ నగరంలోని స్టాచ్యూ ఆఫ్ లిబర్టీ, సెయింట్ లూయీస్ లోని గేట్ వే ఆర్చ్, ఇంకా లండన్ లోని బిగ్ బెన్, థేమ్‌స్ నది, Piccadilly Circus ఇవి కూడా వేశాను. ఎప్పటి నుంచో తాజ్ మహల్ కూడా వెయ్యాలనుంది. ఈఫిల్ టవర్ వెయ్యాలని ఎప్పటినుంచో ఉన్నా ఈరోజు కాకతాళీయంగా వాలెంటైన్స్ డే నాడు కుదిరింది.

వాలెంటైన్స్ డే శుభాకాంక్షలు!!

No comments:

Post a Comment